What you need to know about An home inspection.
A home inspection is a visual analysis of the home components at the time of the investigation, a snapshot picture, if you will, of the house when the inspection is completed on that part of the home.
When you hire New Horizons Inspections to complete your home analysis review, you get our full attention on your home analysis. We are not thinking about the next inquiry for that day, for we at New Horizons Inspections schedule one analysis a day, and that one is yours!
The components of the home that are covered in our home investigation report are according to the standards of practice:
- roof, vents, flashings, trim, skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations, downspouts, and gutters
- grounds, grading, drainage, and vegetation.
- exterior covering, decks, stoops, porches, walkways, balconies, and railings
- fireplace, damper, doors, and hearth.
- water faucets/fixtures, tubs/showers, and toilets
- plumbing supply and drainage, main water shut-off valve, water heating system.
- electrical panels and service line, breakers/fuses, service amperage, GFCIs, and AFCIs electrical main disconnect, bonding, and grounding.
- structure, exterior cladding, framing, floor, ceilings, and walls.
- basement, crawlspace, foundation, water penetration, and foundation movement
- installed appliances
- garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- attic, insulation, and ventilation
- heating and cooling systems, and distribution
- interior lighting, outlets, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, and walls
Call experienced and licensed home inspectors in OKC for information on your home inspection.
contact Edward or Leeanne McEntire
(405) 639-7408 or EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org